Tuesday 7 June 2016

Makeup Designs... Face charts

After researching items that elate to my idea, including snow and ice, flowers, natural phenomena, fashion pieces and hair and makeup designs, I sketched a few makeup designs that were generated from my research. 
This look has a soft feel, incorporating a light eye makeup with shimmering silver linear highlights along the top lid along with a soft pink cheek and blended ombre lip. The pink tons compliment the pink rose/ watermelon snow theme while the white and silver tones reflect the snow/ice. I would use my MUF flash palette to create this look, as it is an easy makeup product to blend with bright colours.


This look is bolder than the first design and has more of an earthy/tribal feel. The bold pink tones on the cheek, chin and temples alongside the powerful eye makeup create a powerful look, while the white lip and eyebrows, enhanced with snow paste relate to the snow theme. I would brush spirit gum into the eyebrows to create texture before applying powder then panting over white aqua colour over them and the lip. I would then apply snow paste directly from the jar. 


This is the idea I have chosen to represent the snow/ice queen character for my final deign piece. I have chosen this design as I think it sit between being a powerful yet soft makeup look, just like snow. I have decided to use sow paste on the eyebrows forehead and just around the eye along with blending pink tones around it. The lips are also pink and are detailed with small white dots, as are the eyes. I have done this to look like snow while also adding a touch of tribal power to the look. 





No comments:

Post a Comment