Tuesday 7 June 2016

Hair Design- Ideas and Practise

As I am still unaware of who my model will be, I am left unsure about what to do with the hair. Due to this, I have decided to leave the hair quite simplistic, so that I don't feel unprepared by the time I find a model.

I have listed an idea for each hair type, although I am looking for a blonde model.

Short hair- Finger wave with fullers earth and artificial snow outlining the curves that fall onto the forehead.

Mid length- Add texture and shape into the hair, twisting two sections around one another then back combing the ends to make the hair look slightly knotted, keeping the hair looking natural. Bring two sections of hair back , covering the headdress clips.

Long- Add loose waves using heated tools, back comb hair at crown into a beehive. Add more texture into the hair by back combing the ends.

Fine hair- Use postiche brush and texturising spray to add depth, volume and texture into the hair.

Thick hair- Setting lotion and heated tools to keep the hair under control. Twist hair and backcomb ends.


I am also keen to add some of the snow paste into the hair, as it looks really good when applied to beards and eye brows in films such as Everest. I would like to carry it on from the face application, taking the product into the front part of the hair, then sprinkle on a small amount of artificial snow.









No comments:

Post a Comment