Wednesday 20 May 2015

Hair and Makeup Practise on my Model...

I applied the same makeup design on my model, using the products I used on myself (I applied darker base colours wen practising on myself) to see how he design looked on my model

Flawless base application using Mac Face and Body and Makeup Forever foundations- Highlight and shading.




After constructing the warrior style fishtail braid, I now needed to find a way to neatly attach it to my models hair. After playing about with her hair and trying different ways to secure it, I opted to create a pin curl as a sturdy base for the braid and gripped it into place then gathered her natural hair around it. I found this was the best and neatest way to achieve the desired effect. To disguise the bands and grips, I secured black ribbon around the join of the natural and weft hair. This trapped any fly away hairs and furthered secured the hair piece in place. On the day of the assessment, I plan to apply the same method but conceal the black ribbon with the same artificial onion grass I have used to decorate the fishtail braid...

Hair Design for Final Assessment





No comments:

Post a Comment